Setting up an online store using Wix eCommerce typically involves the following steps:
- Sign up for a Wix account: If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to create a free Wix account. This will give you access to the Wix Editor, which you’ll use to build and design your online store.
- Choose a template: Wix has a wide variety of templates to choose from, including several designed specifically for eCommerce. You can choose a template that best fits your store’s needs, and then customize it to your liking.
- Configure your store settings: Wix eCommerce will allow you to configure settings for your store, such as setting up taxes, shipping and payment methods, and more.
- Add products: To add products to your store, you will need to create product pages. This includes adding product images, descriptions, and pricing information.
- Configure Payment Methods: Configure your store to accept payments in a way that best suits your needs. Wix supports a variety of payment methods, like Stripe, PayPal, Square.
- Publish your website: Once you’ve finished building and designing your store, you can publish it and make it live for customers to visit and purchase from.
It is worth noting that Wix has a easy to use drag and drop builder and interface that allows you to customize your store and website as per your need, it also has a good support and helpdesk system in case you need any assistance.